BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• article-2413333-1BA18911000005DC-214_634x643_zps660ef565.jpg

Sir Sean really should have known better than to allow Sir Roger to arrange security on his behalf.

• saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Sean's sexual aura is so powerful when he walks in the street even the guys get pregnant!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    "Klaus Hergesheimer, G(igantic)-Section... checking human shields?"
  • Sean: "You guys do realise that McDonalds also do salads right?"
  • Fat man - "Mr Connery, you were in The Untouchables weren't you ?"

Connery - "Yesh, and it's looksh like you and your friendsh may have been in a movie with a similar title"
    edited September 2013 Posts: 14,448
    After attempting to wade through the tar pit to reach the other side, the black line on these men's pants revealed just how far they got before getting stuck. Sir Sean- with one hand tied behind his back- merely walked across the surface. ^:)^
  • "Who are you calling fat americans, you drunken old scot"..
  • @Soundofthesinners. Voting on this one soon?
  • Yes, the deadline is Friday, at which point the winner & runners up will be announced. Get any remaining submissions in by the end of the week!
    Better break step lads, remember we're in Los Angeles.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Look, Mr. Connery, boss! A photographer! Finally. We are hungry!"
    "OK, you go shit on him, and I will take you to McDonaldsh like I promished."
  • 'The hunt for Red October meets the hunt for salads'

• Right, judging time! I know I said I'd do it yesterday, but...I lied.

First off, honorable mentions!

QBranch wrote:
    "Klaus Hergesheimer, G(igantic)-Section... checking human shields?"
    QBranch wrote:
    Connery's sheer magnetism was a powerful force that attracted even the heaviest of objects.
    saunders wrote:
    Sean's sexual aura is so powerful when he walks in the street even the guys get pregnant!

In third place, we have @Saunders, with:
    saunders wrote:
    Rumours that the plot for the new Darby O'Gill and the Little People sequel may have a subtle twist!

In second place, we have @QBranch's entry:
    QBranch wrote:
    After attempting to wade through the tar pit to reach the other side, the black line on these men's pants revealed just how far they got before getting stuck. Sir Sean- with one hand tied behind his back- merely walked across the surface.

And your winner, and new caption contest champion...
    Sir Sean really should have known better than to allow Sir Roger to arrange security on his behalf.

WillyGalore!

Good work from all parties, though. Certainly a tough round to judge. On your go, @Willy Galore!
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Oh my word! Thank you very much @Soundofthesinners.

Here's the next pic for you all to get your teeth into:

brosnanfat.jpg
  • Initial drafts for Die Another Day called for Bond to spiral out of control after his torture, culminating in a drunken nervous breakdown aboard a ship in Cuba.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2013 Posts: 12,480
    I believe me had this picture sometime in the last year ...
    anyone else remember it?
  • Apologies if that photo has been used before and double apologies to @Soundofthesinners as it was a really funny caption :-)

Let's see how you all get on with this:

article-2221376-159DA973000005DC-641_634x446.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Goldeneye? How about Blackenedeye?" b-(
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    After 11 years since his departure as James Bond 007, Pierce Brosnan Returns in BlackEye.
  • It's a little known fact regarding The World is Not Enough that immediately after the cameras stopped rolling, Denise Richards let Pierce Brosnan know exactly what she thought of the movie's final pun.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Slapping Salma's ass in between takes of 'After the Sunset'? Worth it!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2013 Posts: 28,694
    After accidentally getting punched while shooting a fight scene for one of his upcoming films, Pierce Brosnan commented 'I guess I decided to 'Duck Another Day.'
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited September 2013 Posts: 45,489
    I shouldn t have pinched her butt after that "sexist, misogynist dinosaur" rant. Oh well.

or

Being cast as the next Bond was so exciting, his mascara started running.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Pierce: "I guess saying, 'Yo, mama!' to Babs on set wasn't such a good idea. But regrets? Nahh. She had it coming, really. She had approved all of Jinx's lines."
    "I always wondered how I'd feel if I ever saw Paris again.

I feel she's been working out."
  • 'When Irish eyes aren't smiling' or 'When Irish eyes are bruising'

or even - 'One of the pandas has escaped from Dublin zoo - oh it's you Mr Brosnan'

(never was much good at these caption things)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited September 2013 Posts: 18,166
    Pierce Brosnan had taken his love of the All Blacks a little too far...
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    During a pre DAD script meeting Lee Tamahori misheard Pierce's wish for his character to have a black spy.
    Apologies if that photo has been used before and double apologies to @Soundofthesinners as it was a really funny caption :-)

Let's see how you all get on with this:

article-2221376-159DA973000005DC-641_634x446.jpg

Pierce regrets really not checking the mirror before he leaves home? As alleged rumours of his and his wife's cross dressing appear to have some substance?
    For Sore Eyes Only was Brosnan's moment to really shine.