BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    QBranch wrote:
    For Sore Eyes Only was Brosnan's moment to really shine.

:)) Very good!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2013 Posts: 14,448
    Pierce-Brosnan-Received-A-Black-Eye.jpg
    "Weeping blood comes merely from a punch in the face. Nothing sinister."
  • Judging time for this. Some brilliant entries this round. Thanks for all the great caption that made me laugh.

In 3rd Place is:
    saunders wrote:
    During a pre DAD script meeting Lee Tamahori misheard Pierce's wish for his character to have a black spy.

2nd Place is this:
    After accidentally getting punched while shooting a fight scene for one of his upcoming films, Pierce Brosnan commented 'I guess I decided to 'Duck Another Day.'

And in 1st Place, the winner is this:
    QBranch wrote:
    For Sore Eyes Only was Brosnan's moment to really shine.

Congrats to @QBranch and it's your turn now :-)
    Cheers, @Willy! Great photo, great round.

Here's the next pic:

9993889065_6ea5efeb3d_o.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "No Jinx spinoff? Y-YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 6,396
    "Here's the proof. Told you I don't have a BO problem!"
  • There was a slightly awkward moment when Tim realised he'd left his Man City scarf at home...
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    "Timothy Dalton's reaction to Patrice's Death in Skyfall." =))
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "HAIL LUCIFER!"
    Needless to say, Dalton was banned from attending the local church again.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    A moment of glory for Tim when the crowd were asked to put up a hand if they'd ever been in a Bond film.
    Good one, @Saunders. I guess we should be thankful we got more than one out of him. :)>-
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    With excitement pumping in his heart and a backstage pass around his neck, Timothy Dalton couldn't help but let his emotions take him over as Justin Bieber finally arrived onto stage to start his show, and he became overwhelmingly starstruck.

Tim: "Justin! Justin! Sing the one about the infant! The one that goes, 'Baby, baby, baby, oh!'"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "This is DALTONITE HQ."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Timothy Dalton's hyper-enthusiasm while at a soccer match this weekend was the source of complaints from parents and children alike as he scared the living daylights out of everyone in his vicinity while rooting for his favorite team.
  • Tim couldn't hide his excitement on hearing the news that Disney had pulled the plug on a proposed sequel to The Rocketeer
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2013 Posts: 12,480
    Triva quiz at the stadium during halftime:

MC: "And which lucky James Bond was the only one who didn't have to deal with the likes of Jinx, Stacey, Irma, or Tiffany?"

Dalton (leaping up): "That would be ME!! Yeah! "

MC: "And the winner is ... right over there - the one and only Timothy Dalton!" The crowd explodes in applause.

Dalton: "Thanks. And what do I win, by the way?"

MC: "A free bag of popcorn and an invitation to move your car, Mr. Dalton. We couldn't think of any quicker way to locate you ... you are blocking an exit. [Dalton glares at him as only Dalton can] ... Just a request ....er, not an order."

Dalton: "Stuff your orders." And he leaves the stadium, presumably to move his vehicle and possibly denting a few others on the way out. The crowd cheers him all the way.
    QBranch wrote:
    Cheers, @Willy! Great photo, great round.

Here's the next pic:

9993889065_6ea5efeb3d_o.jpg

I wanna be Superman!!!! Not the Butler!
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Only one person in the crowd could remember the complete dance routine to DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's hit 'Boom! Shake The Room!'
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited October 2013 Posts: 18,166
    Auctioneer: "And the highest bid for the role of James Bond goes to the man with both arms raised!"
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "ALLAHU AKBAR!"
    It turned out Bond had been brainwashed by the Mujahedin in 1987 after all.
    edited October 2013 Posts: 14,448
    What's the matter, people? Has your licence to caption been revoked? :P

Judging in a couple of days- get 'em in while you can!
    edited October 2013 Posts: 18,166
    Timothy Dalton goes to outdoor bingo and when his numbers come up he shouts, both hands raised: "I am not a number. I am a free man!"
    QBranch wrote:
    What's the matter, people? Has your licence to caption been revoked? :P

Judging in a couple of days- get 'em in while you can!

It's almost been two weeks, you should do the voting a little sooner.
    Okay, I'll judge tomorrow (time for bed now). The clock is ticking! :!!
  • "Mr Dalton - shouldn't you be outside an art museum in Philadelphia ?"
    Well folks, it's that time again.

Funny captions from everyone, but you know the deal- there can only be one winner.

Runners up:
    Triva quiz at the stadium during halftime:

MC: "And which lucky James Bond was the only one who didn't have to deal with the likes of Jinx, Stacey, Irma, or Tiffany?"

Dalton (leaping up): "That would be ME!! Yeah! "

MC: "And the winner is ... right over there - the one and only Timothy Dalton!" The crowd explodes in applause.

Dalton: "Thanks. And what do I win, by the way?"

MC: "A free bag of popcorn and an invitation to move your car, Mr. Dalton. We couldn't think of any quicker way to locate you ... you are blocking an exit. [Dalton glares at him as only Dalton can] ... Just a request ....er, not an order."

Dalton: "Stuff your orders." And he leaves the stadium, presumably to move his vehicle and possibly denting a few others on the way out. The crowd cheers him all the way.
    "Here's the proof. Told you I don't have a BO problem!"

<font color=brown>3RD PLACE</font>
    RogueAgent wrote:
    I wanna be Superman!!!! Not the Butler!
    <font color=grey>2ND PLACE</font>
    saunders wrote:
    A moment of glory for Tim when the crowd were asked to put up a hand if they'd ever been in a Bond film.
    <font color=orange>1ST PLACE</font>
    Creasy47 wrote:
    "No Jinx spinoff? Y-YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"
    Well done, @Creasy! Although, this caption doesn't by any means reflect your own opinion, does it? ;)

Now come and get your prize, handed out by the man himself:
    hotfuzz2.jpg
    edited October 2013 Posts: 40,844
    @QBranch, wow, thank you very much! I'll gladly take that prize from Dalton.

Oh, you know me: I'll defend Brosnan to the death, but DAD is usually fair game to an extent, and I am one of the many (and I mean many) who would've loathed having a Jinx spin-off. ;-)

Give me a bit to look around and I'll pick this week's picture.

EDIT: Here we are. As always, please let me know if it's been used fairly recently, and if not, take it away! This is Craig with Harrison Ford and our very own Boris Grishenko:

Craig1_zps519a7ee9.jpg
    edited October 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Dan: "I'm a bit nervous about meeting you, Mr. President, but I assure you: the honor is all mine!"

Harrison: "Uh...yeah...it's..ahhh...good to meet you too, kid..."

Alan: "Daniel, you do realize that he only played the president in a movie, right? Daniel?"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Ford: "Get off my foot."
    Daniel Craig: "Alan, meet the man who shares my hairbrush!"